Locate a WA Chapter
Have you considered joining a local SHRM Chapter? Are you aware of the benefits of joining a local chapter?
As an SHRM member in the State of Washington, you have the opportunity to apply for membership with one of 17 local chapters. As a member of an SHRM affiliated local chapter you will have access to a wealth of services and programs that can broaden your skills and make you more valuable to your organization.
SHRM Membership can provide you with
- Exposure to other HR professionals and companies revealing how other organizations handle various human resource situations;
- Access to a network of professionals and specialists providing HR information that might otherwise be difficult and/or expensive to obtain;
- Opportunity to develop relationships and contacts in other companies to share information on HR concerns;
- Availability of local professional development opportunities to improve YOUR abilities and skills;
- Access to current best practices to make your organization more efficient, increase employee commitment, and help managers carry out business strategy;
- Availability of up-to-date information on pending federal and state legislation that may impact your company’s operations;
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills by volunteering in a leadership role in a local chapter; and
- Development of a reputation in the HR field through your involvement in a local chapter.
Click here to find a Washington State chapter near you.
Advance the profession, advance your career -- join a SHRM chapter!!