What will everyone be talking about on Monday, April 3?
What will everyone be talking about on Monday, April 3? The Washington State Employment Law & Human Resources Conference, of course! What, specifically? Well, for starters, how about . . .
- The new, Senior HR Professional track of workshops, offering challenging curriculum for the more experienced HR pro;
- Our swanky new venue at the Downtown Sheraton in Seattle;
- The blowout attendance (500+ HR professionals from across the state are expected to attend);
- The slate of acclaimed employment law attorneys and nationally-recognized speakers and SHRM experts, including three rousing keynote speakers;
- The lucky winner of FREE registration for the 2017 SHRM Annual Conference & Exhibition in New Orleans;
- And, of course, the always-popular #WAELHRA step-and-repeat, a chance to ham it up with your HR buddies!
Don’t miss the biggest and best HR conference in Washington.
Questions? Email Conference Chair, Julie Jones @ firstname.lastname@example.org